Gemma Books was established by Diane and John Charles in 1990 and has been trading from Foxwood Close since 1995.
We specialize in early years and primary education.  Diane has been involved with schools and libraries for 25 years and her expertise is highly respected by her clients.
Schools can come and visit our showroom of 7000 square feet of  books for children aged 0 - 14 years, with free tea and coffee and easy parking you will be assured of a warm welcome.
- Discounts to schools a minimum of 15% (excludes scheme text) on all mainstream publishers - McGraw-Hill, Puffin, Penguin, Walker, Orchard, Usborne, Franklin Watts, Heinemann Library, etc
- Big Books -competetive discounts - Over 300 titles always in stock - Longman, Heinemann, Kingscourt, Walker, Childsplay, etc
- Book packs - (see our stock items) these can also be tailored to your needs and your budget eg. BRP, Catchup, Reading rescue
- Book link bags - Classic titles + quality non-fiction book + toy + game + bag                      Priced from around £25 + VAT
- Puppets - large display of hand and arm puppets and other soft toys
- Games - Orchard and Childsplay in stock
- Non-fiction / Library - An extensive range of hardbacks and paperbacks
- Library re-organisation - Qualified staff to audit existing stock and identify areas to be addressed
- Micro Librarian software - Discount price £1100.00 + VAT
- Dictionaries, Atlas, multi-cultural and dual language with competative discounts
- FREE CAR PARK
- FREE TEA AND COFFEE
- FREE DELIVERY - OVER £100
- OPENING TIMES     MONDAY -FRIDAY  9.00am - 5.30pm
-         ..             ..             SATURDAY 9am - 12.30pm
- Outside hours by prior arrangement
- CLOSED ALL BANK HOLIDAY WEEKENDS
- SORRY WE ARE NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC(please click on clients)